Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

New year shopping~

On thursday, I went to bugis to doing my new year clothes shopping.. And guess what...
there's a sale in the shop and I happily got 2 same gowns (pink and black), a skirt, a dress for 15bucks each. It's a great bargains... I also bought a jacket from that shop which is a bit expensive $33. But no trying of the clothes.

While shopping, i also manage to get 2 tops. One is 10 and the other is 15.

I'm always into Esprit. So this time round, no doubt I'm still getting something from there.
I bought a black cargo pant. My fav.. I tried it at least 4 times at different outlet.
The original price was $109.90. there was a 50% discount. Lucky me... Hee..
I had just sent the pant to tailor. Too long for me... hee.. .short me :P
Anyway, enough shopping and tough time is coming.
Let's work hard to pass through it!







 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About