Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

yet another week~

My week is always ending up upsetting me...
I know it's all from how i think and i just simply cannot stop myself from thinking negatively.
I hope i can pull myself through real fast and get on to my life.

I just simply think too much.

From now, I promise myself, I will pamper myself and won't let anything or anyone hurt me. (that's of course include myself too. :P)

So i will live happily~ ^-^

It all depend on how you think. So, I will not mistreat myself and stress myself too much.

For next week, this is my schedule:
Monday and Tuesday to work in Murata.
Wednesday till Fri , I will be going to MND complex for Microsoft Excel course. I'm looking forward for the course and most importantly, NO Work!! yes... :P But i suppose i will have alot of stuff to finish on the next monday. But, let's jsut enjoy this week! ^-^

I will be going to Tanjong Pagar on Wednesday till friday. I heard it's around Maxwell road and there's alot of food to eat. I hope someone will show me the way. :( coz i going for the course alone... Wish me luck... if not i'm going to be hungry. :P (of course i wont let myself goes hungry.)

atease~
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About