Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Meeting up with Kevin (It's his "Big" day)

Today after work, i just realised it's Kevin b'dae~
OMG.. How come he did not mention anything...
I quickly contacted him and we arranged a movie together.
It's great to meet up with him again.
Probably not everyone think b'dae is so important...
But to me, it's important to me and my mum. ^-^
I wanted to let everyone knows that my mum brought me to this beautiful world on this day!
So i wanted to celebrate my b'dae with my friends and family...
I wouldn't want my friend to celebrate the b'dae just like normal days wor~ (if he/she is alone)
We went to watch Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I think it's a nice movie to watch. I like it...
Then after the movie we went to have a drink in Star buck Coffee~ Chit chatting~
My earl grey tea... First time trying~
Not bad, i think.
The Birthday Boy!
The smile in this photo is more nature, i think~
me!
This photo taken after he had made some adjust to the flash
but his smile is not nature than the one above...
A note:
After the movie, i went to the ladies @ Yishun 10.
There is no toilet paper in every single toilet...
I am a very particular person in toilet. So i did not use the toilet at all.
I personally think that the cleanliness of the toilet in Singapore should be taken care of~ :P
Just an opinions from me...

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About