Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

busy day~

It's the SSPP period for my company.. So normally it's a busy for my section.
But i think luckily Megumi san is always there.
Because of her, i had reduced the amount of work load.
Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
But anyway, just hope it is for the better...

Because of this policy meeting, I've been photocopying those meeting materials and got cut on my fingers... But it's just small cuts. I'm ok.

I've been reading a book " A boy called 'it'".
I enjoyed reading but i always got so worked up reading how the mother treated david...
I got so angry that i stopped reading it for a while... Haha... It's really heartbreaking...
I would recommend to you guys if you want to read.

Today even now, my heart is really in pain... Apple told me it's heartburn...
This condition had been carry on for months already.. And today it's the longest...
I cannot figure why but maybe it's like wat apple said, it's heartburn.
I hope i get better in time.

I had made an appointment to the salon on sunday to rebond my hair. Finally... I really feel very uncomfortable for my hair to be so curly... Can't take it any longer... ;P
Got to sleep le.
Night~
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About